Oh, no, no, oh, no, no

Eh-yeah, mm-mm-mm-mm

Yeah, you're my sunshine

你是我的陽光

You're the only one I wanna give all my time

你是我唯一想傾注所有時間的人

There's just somethin' about it

難以言

Soon as we met, I couldn't even help it

初次見面便無法自拔

Yeah, I got a feelin', and I can't ignore it

這感覺揮之不去

 

 

I ain't playin' no games, I mean what I say

不是玩玩而已 我到做到

Got you on my mind, if you feel the same

滿腦子都是你 如果你也和我一樣

Won't you swing my way? Baby, don't make me wait

能否靠近我一些? 別讓我等待

I don't know if it's meant to be, but it feels like everythin'

是不是命中註定 這一切都讓我感覺

 

Is this love? (Is this love?), is this love?

這就是愛嗎? 這就是愛嗎?

Is this love? (Is this love?), is this love?

這就是愛嗎? 這就是愛嗎?

Takin' over me, feel that energy

席捲了我

Is this love? Is this love?

這就是愛嗎? 這就是愛嗎?

 

I don't know why they say love is so blind

不明白人們總愛是盲目的

Somethin' so hard to find, but I think we found it

真愛難尋 但我們找到了

I think we got it, no doubt about it

就是這樣 這點毫無疑問

If it ain't then what's love? (What's love?)

這不是愛什麼才是愛? (什麼才是愛?)

Someone, tell me what's up (what's up?)

誰能跟我解釋 (愛是怎麼回事?)

 

What's love gonna do when you feelin' blue?

愛能當飯吃嗎?

You been lookin' for the truth, so I'm tellin' you

你一直糾結於真相 所以我才告訴你

But all this time in the back of my mind

但其實一直以來我心深處

It's back to remind me, so let me learn what I never knew

提醒著我 要我去探索未知

Now you got me like, "Ooh, I don't care, I want you to take me there"

現在你讓我覺得:「噢我不在乎 我只想你帶領我沉浸其中」

Baby, let's get away, will I know what it means one day?

寶貝 我們先逃離吧 或許有一天我就會明白愛的意義

 

Is this love? (Is this love?), is this love? (Is this love?)

這就是愛嗎? 這就是愛嗎?

Is this love? (Is this love?), is this love? (Is this love?)

這就是愛嗎? 這就是愛嗎?

Takin' over me (over), feel that energy (yeah)

席捲了我

Is this love? (Is this love?), is this love? (Ooh)

這就是愛嗎? 這就是愛嗎?

Some things I just can't seem to figure out

有些事我還搞不明白

This feelin' of love jumpin' up and down

這讓我感覺飄飄然

Still don't get it, just bein' honest

實話還是無法理解

Guess I'm stuck here with the same question, baby

我依然被困在這問題裡 寶貝

 

Is this love? (Love), is this love?

這就是愛嗎? () 這就是愛嗎?

Is this love? (Tell me, is this love?), is this love? (Is it really love?)

這就是愛嗎? (告訴我這是愛嗎?) 這就是愛嗎? (這真的是愛嗎?)

Takin' over me (ooh), feel that energy (that energy)

席捲了我

Is this love? Is this love?

這就是愛嗎? 這就是愛嗎?

So, tell me, is this love?

所以 你這是愛嗎?

文章標籤
全站熱搜
創作者介紹
創作者 瑞瑞空耳 的頭像
瑞瑞空耳

瑞瑞空耳•᷄ࡇ•᷅

瑞瑞空耳 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(906)